Thursday 4 August 2011

Thing 5 - Reflection

Question - What have I gained from this process so far?

Answer - Heaps

When I first started this process I was a bit reluctant to embrace web 2.0 technologies and using facebook had been about as far in as I had dipped my toe.  Now I am a blogger and a tweeter. I know it has taken me a while to get to grips with blogger and twitter but I am learning something new everyday and this is surely what this process is all about.

I have been trying to finish my charter for years now and I feel that participating in CPD23 might enable me to come closer to doing so. CPD23 will also help with the completion of my CPD log at work so in January next year I will actually have something to show my line manager.

I am going to use my blog as an online professional diary and document all activities as and when I do them so when I do start to tackle my charter again, this will be here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment